Pricing depends on the size of the area that needs to be treated, but as a rough guide, this is how much it costs :
Medical tattoo pricing depends on the individual client but below are guidelines on what you can expect to pay.
Scalp Micropigmentation Price
For Men – approx. price includes x3 sessions at one of our clinics. See the Norwood scale below for an estimated price
The Norwood scale classification – which one are you?
Try to decide which one you are before contacting us for a quotation. Sending photos will also help but the final price will only be given once we have examined you at the clinic on your initial consultation.
The scale identifies 7 stages of hair loss:
- Stage 1: No noticeable loss of hair or recession of hairline.
- Stage 2: This stage is also called the mature hairline stage, where the hairline around the temples exhibits a slight recession.Approx. £350
- Stage 3: This stage is where clinically significant hair loss occurs and it appears as a significant recession at the temples that forms a U, V, or M shape.Approx. £600
- Stage 3 V (vertex): This stage is a variation, where there are no changes in the mature hairline, but it’s accompanied by a significant loss of hair at the top of the head.Approx. £900
- Stage 4: A severe recession of the hairline with sparse to no hair on the top of the scalp, only a band of hair remains that connects hair on the two sides of the scalp.Approx. £1100
- Stage 5: The band of hair across the scalp becomes narrower and sparser, areas with hair loss are bigger than the ones identified in stage 4.Approx. £1250
- Stage 6: The connecting band of hair disappears or becomes sparse, the balding area on the top of the head joins with the balding areas at the temples.Approx. £1500
- Stage 7: Only a band of hair across the sides of the scalp remains. This hair may be thin and sparse.
Norwood A: A variation that denotes an unusual progression of pattern baldness (e.g. hairline recedes from front to back without thinning at the vertex).Approx. £2000
Any additional scar coverage within a standard procedure costs from £300 extra depending on the size of the scar
For Women – price includes x3 sessions at one of our clinics
from £300 (minimal)
from £450 (extended)
Receding hairline and parting
from £750 (depending on area to be covered)
Alopecia / larger areas of baldness
£200 an hour
Additional thinning areas other than the parting and hairline will incur extra costs – an exact price will be given to you on your initial consultation once we have examined you.
To view Scalp Micropigmentation before and after, click here
We accept all standard payment methods including credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro), cash and bank transfer payments.
A 10% non-refundable deposit is payable to secure your booking, then the remaining balance is split between your treatment sessions. This enables our clients to pay in 2-3 smaller installments.
If you are looking for Scalp Micropigmentation in Priors Green, near Dunmow, then you have some to the right place. Get in touch with the salon or with Ink Illusions Scalp Micropigmentation for more information.
#scalptattooprice #headtattooprice #scalpmicropigmentationprice #howmuchdoessmpcost #howmuchisscalpicropigmentation #smpprice #smppricing #smpcost