Jane Iredale Makeup
See Our Online Shop page for all Products
Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics was formed in 1994 by Jane Iredale, who was the first
to supply the aesthetics industry with makeup products based on minerals and also the first to see the potential of offering makeup that is actually good for the skin.
Known as ‘The Skin Care Makeup’, the Jane Iredale range of products is so beneficial and safe to use, that plastic surgeons and dermatologists all over the world recommend it. Combining the most up-to-date colours with skin care benefits, Jane Iredale products:
– Are non-comedogenic, so will not block pores.
– Have virtually no allergy risk.
– Have been sensitivity tested and are anti-inflammatory.
– Offer broad-spectrum UVA & UVB protection – up to SPF 30.
– Are very water resistant.
– Offer complete coverage for skin conditions such as acne, redness and rosacea.
– Contain no talc or parabens and are composed of inert minerals that cannot support bacteria.
– Are not tested on animals.
Jane Iredale products use a highly-sophisticated blend of minerals and pigments that are micro-pulverised – meaning that your skin is allowed to breathe and function normally whilst wearing the makeup, whilst being protected from air-borne pollutants. You’ll rarely need to touch-up during the day, due to the staying power of the minerals – plus, they won’t crease or smear!
Contact Us for a FREE Make up Consultation in Salon
Ring: 01279 876877 or Message FB or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org